What’s out there to read.
- Short Fiction
- Pro Sale
- on Medium
- Long Fiction
- Sneak Peek
A publishing market bought rights to publish my story.
“Space in Our Relationship”
Romantic Science Fiction. Released by Strange Horizons in its Poetry section of the 26 November 2018 issue under the byline of A.M. Fals.
Published on Medium
Poetry and short stories always available for free (🔓) or a part of the Medium.com members program (🔒).
“Be Loved” 🔓
Dark Romance / Thriller. This acrostic poem was a response to a challenge on Scribophile. The prompt was “Murder most foul” with a requirement of 100 words or less. Published within P.S. I Love You. Link
“Chapped Hips” 🔒
Urban Fantasy M/M Romance. A night walker returns home early to find his boyfriend ready to play. Link
“Coffee Perking” 🔓
Urban Fantasy. A werewolf checks up on rumors about her competition. Published within Lit Up. Link
“Courting Ripples” 🔒
Discerning Lust/Love 🔓
🐝 Hivepunk 🔓
Collection of cyberpunk-inspired stories that feature social media and nerdy romance in the near future in my Hivepunk publication on Medium.
- “Butterfly in The Anthill”
- Flash. Lexi trains his focus in the secret security center known as The Anthill.
- Experimental flash. Tagline: Some jobs cut into personal time more than others.
- “Loading… Light at the End of the World” (also in Lit Up)
- Poem. Gosh has grown up and is waiting for a partner to show up for him.
- “Love Letters” (published within Lit Up and here)
- Tagline: Lexi and Aaron find unusual ways to show affection at home.
- “Popping Personal Bubbles”
- Tagline: My hive handle? 0gRobinHood
- No romance. Not directly tied into the novel.
“Mag’s Super Crush”
Fantasy M/M Romance with a supervillain/-hero pairing. Won 2nd place as “Locked up, Tight” in Scribophile’s Through the Eyes of a Villain contest. Link 🔒
Also posted on my blog. 🔓
“Rising in His Moonlit Guard”
Drabble of Fantasy Romantica. Published within P.S. I Love You. Link
“Wrangling Them Vampire Cows” 🔓
Science Fantasy. Hurts and comfort on the (other-world) range. Published within Lit Up. Link
Take a peek at a few novels in progress.